Spicy Corn Taco
Member recipe by elayna95
A zesty version of a taco with corn, avacado, bean dip, and others.
- 1 can whole corn
- Tapatio or Hot Sauce
- Parmesean Cheese
- Sour Cream
- Lemon Juice
- Flour Tortillas
- Bean Dip
- 1 Avacado
- Shredded Cheese
- Microwave Corn for 2 minutes or until warm.
- Mix a few shakes of hot sauce, a few pours of parmesean cheese, a dollop of butter, 2 dollops of sour cream, and a few squirts of lemon juice into corn.
- Set aside, heat tortilla until warm. Take tortilla off pan and spread bean dip on one side, sprinkle cheese on the other.
- Cut up avacado and sprinkle on whole tortilla.
- Put corn mix on tortilla, roll up and serve!