Creamy Rich Mousse
Member recipe by cdhea07
ServingsServes 1 - 4 Portions
It a creamy lush mousse that melts in your mouth and is full of taste.
- 150g Plain Chocolate
- 15g Butter
- 3 eggs
- Pinch of salt
- 150ml Double Cream
- Put chocolate and butter in a glass bowl and place over a simmering saucepan.
- Separate eggs, in one bowl put the egg white and in another the yolks. Put a pinch of salt in the egg white and with an electric whisk, whisk until the whites form peaks.
- When the chocolate and butter melts, take off the heat and leave to cool slightly. Then add the yolks.
- Cut and fold the the whites in three batches until combined, then pour into the tubs. Leave to set in the fridge for a couple hours.
- When the mousse has set or the next day, whip the cream and place on top of the mousse. Then serve it.