Special Spag Bolognase
Member recipe by amanda2114
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small carrot , chopped
- 400g can plum chopped tomatoes
- 500g mince beef
- 400g spaghetti
- 1/2 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 / 3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 large glass of red wine
- optional garlic bread.
- Heat your oil in a non-stick frying pan.
- Add mince meat and evenly cook.
- Tip in the carrots, onions and garlic. Cook for 5 - 10 mins.
- Add in the tomatoes and red wine, cook for 5 mins, allow to simmer on a low heat while the spaghetti cooks.
- Cook spaghetti according to pack instructions.
- Drain and tip the pasta into the pan along with the sauce. Toss together, plate up and serve with the garlic bread, if you wish.