creamy veg and chicken.
Member recipe by rachaelsully
chicken wrapped in parma ham, leaks, brocolli and asparagos in a creamy sauce and rice.
- 2 small chicken breasts
- 4 slices of parma ham
- 1/2 cup of rice
- drizzle of oil
- salt & pepper
- golp of oil
- knob of butter
- 1 garlic clove pressed
- 1/2 a leak
- 1/4 of a brocolli
- 4 asparagos spears
- 50ml cream
- 30g cheese
- 25ml water
- Equipment: Sharp knife, oven proof dish, saucepan x3, small knife and garlic press.
- Preheat the oven to 200c for 10 minutes.
- prepare the chicken breats. Wrap chicken in two slices of parma ham each.
- Rince and drain the rice, and set aside.
- Put the chicken into the oven for 20-25 minutes (after 10 minutes put rice on).
- Chop asparagos, leaks and brocolli into small pecies.
- Add water to the rice and cook, add a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Cook for 10 minutes.
- 5 minutes later put the butter and gulp of oil in a pan on a medium heat. Add the leak and the garlic once its warm simmer for 3 minutes. Add the brocolli and asparagos simmer for another 3 minutes.
- Reduce heat, and add cream, cheese and water, simmer on a very low heat for a further 3 minutes.
- Finish and serve.