parma wrapped cod
Member recipe by elsita123
with roasted vegetables merged from many different sites... a posh sounding meal without the calories
- parma wrapped cod on a bed of roasted vegetables
- 6 Servings/60g Parma ham
- 6 Fillets/840g Cod Fillets, Boneless & Skinless
- 3 Courgette
- 3 Onions Onions
- 1 Clove Garlic, Raw, Average
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Olive oil
- Black Pepper
- 2 Aubergine
- Pre-heat the oven to 200ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ°C Lay out the slices of parma ham and place the cod fillets on top, then place thyme leaf, season fillets and wrap.
- Place the garlic and chopped up vegetables in a large shallow roasting pan, drizzle with the olive oil and balsamic vinegar, season with salt and pepper.
- Place the cod fillet on top of the vegetables and bake for 20 minutes, or until the cod is golden and the vegetables are crisp.