Vanilla cup cakes
Member recipe by lovecake1234
- 100g of butter
- 2 small eggs
- 175g self raising flour
- 75g of caster sugar
- 1tbsp of oil
- 1tbsp of water - if mixture is hard
- 1tbsp of icing
- 2-3 tbsp of icing sugar
- sprinkles for decoration
- first beat the butter make sure it is nice and soft like ice cream.
- add in all other ingreidents in the butter bowl
- preheat the oven gas mark 6/180c and bake for 10-15mins.
- using a spoon poke the cakes to check if comes out clean then remove from oven and let them cool for 3mins
- add your icing sugar in the bowl then add in water then mix until a nice smooth paste is made. add onto each fairy cake then sprinkle each at a time. and enjoy!!!