Creamy Tomato Soup
Member recipe by anna_or
- 250ml tub of sour cream
- 250ml tub of mascarpone
- 2 tins of tomatoes
- 1 tin of tomato puree
- 100ml of water
- A bunch fresh chopped basil plus some for garnish
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Salt to taste
- Place the sour cream and mascarpone in a pot on medium heat and bring to boil stirring occasionally.
- In the meantime chop the tomatoes and the basil and add them to the pot. Bring to the boil stirring occasionally.
- Squeeze 3 of the garlic cloves into the pot. Mix the tomato purre with the water and add to the soup with some salt to taste.
- Simmer gently stirring occasionally for about 20 minutes, add the last clove of garlic and simmer for further 5 minutes.
- Serve with garlic bread