Cheesy garlic bread
Member recipe by anna_or
- 2 half baked petit pans (I use Cuisine De France)
- 2-3 medium sized garlic cloves
- A few slices of mature cheddar
- 1 tbs curled leaf parsley chopped
- Butter, enough to spread on 2 rolls
- Slice the rolls lengthwise before baking and then follow the instructions on the pack.
- While the rolls are browning in the oven preheat grill to medium and peel and slice the garlic.
- When the rolls are ready place them on your grill rack, spread some butter, lay the sliced garlic on top of the butter, top it with cheddar and place under the grill for about 2-3 minutes, making sure that you keep an eye on them not to burn them.
- Once the cheese is melted to your liking remove the rolls and sprinkle with parsley while still warm and sticky.