Member recipe by sonia32
Layers of lasagne with tasty Spanish sausage, cherry tomatoes and melting Taleggio make a simple but special supper from Silvano Franco
- 400g can cherry tomatoes
- 12 fresh lasagne sheets
- 200g chorizo sausages, diced
- 10 sage leaves
- 250g Mascarpone
- 150g Taleggio cheese, diced
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 tbsp grated Parmesan
- For the lasagne: preheat the oven to 200C/gas 6. Strain the canned tomatoes into a sieve set over a bowl.
- Spoon some of the juice into the base of a heatproof dish then place four of the lasagne sheets on top.
- Scatter over half of the chorizo, some of the cherry tomatoes and juice, and a few sage leaves.
- Spoon over about a quarter of the mascarpone and top with a quarter of the Taleggio. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Top with a second layer of lasagne sheets, followed by the same filling again. Finally cover with a last layer of lasagne.
- Dot the remaining mascarpone and Taleggio on top of the lasagne and scatter over the Parmesan. Set the dish on an oven tray and bake for 30 minutes, until bubbling and golden.