Sel's Spicy Chicken Stir Fry
Member recipe by markandsel
Great either cooked from scratch or a great way of using leftover chicken!
- 1 Red Chilli - de-seeded and finley chopped
- 3 Cloves Garlic - crushed and finley chopped
- 2 spring onions - finley chopped
- Pack Mange Tout - cut in half
- Pack Oyster Mushrooms - sliced
- 4 Tbsp Honey
- 5 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- Dash of Chilli Sauce OR 1 Tsp Reggae Reggae Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 2 Chicken Breasts cubed
- Sliced leftover chicken (approx 2 handfulls)
- Sesame Oil (for frying)
- Mix the Honey, Soy Sauce, Sugar and Chilli Sauce together well and set aside.
- IF using uncooked chicken then brown the chicken in batches and set aside.
- Add the Sesame Oil to the wok and when hot add your Chilli, Garlic and Spring Onions. Stir Fry for 1 minute.
- Add Mange Tout and stir fry for 1 minute - mixing ingredients well.
- Add Mushrooms and stri fry for one minute - mixing ingredients well
- Add either your leftover, or pre-cooked chiken and pour over the sauce. cook for a further 3 minutes.
- Serve. Great with Coconut Rice.