Leek and Potato Soup
Member recipe by julstar
A blend of yummy vegtables that can be re-heated over and over again.
- 2x15ml spoons oil
- 1 oinion
- 4 medium potatoes
- 2 leeks
- 850ml water
- 1 stock cube
- Pinch salt and pepper
- Peel and chop the oinion. Then fry in warm oil in a large pan until opaque.
- Peel potatoes and cut into around 1 cm slices. Add to pan.
- Trim leeks and slice thinly. Put into colander and wash to remove grit. Add to pan.
- Boil kettle. Than add water, stock cube and seasoning to the pan.
- Simmer for 20 minutes with lid on.
- Blend the soup in a food processor or blender and reheat if necessary.
- Check the flavour and season if needed.
- Serve hot.