Creamy capelli d'Angelo
Member recipe by xgasoline
Perfect for any occasion: it's tasty, delicious and they will beg you for having more!
- 375g Cappelli d'Angelo
- 150g prosciutto, finely sliced into pieces
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- 1 onion, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 bunch of coriander, chopped
- 1 lemon, cut in quarters
- 300 mL heavy cream
- 100 mL dry white wine
- 3 tbsp parmesan
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt, pepper
- Heat the oil in a skillet, roast the onions and the garlic for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the prosciutto, the tomatoes, the cream, the wine, and the parmesan. Season well. Cook over low-medium heat for about 15 minutes and stir occasionnally.
- Add the coriander and let simmer for an additionnal 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the pasta according to their instructions.
- Serve the sauce over the capelli d'Angelo, with a lemon quarter on each plate so the guests can squeeze just the right amount of lemon juice on their pasta.