Spinach and snap pea site dish
Member recipe by ranya1970
- 150 g spinach
- 4 cups frozen snap peas
- 1 red onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup of snap peas cooking water
- 3 spring onions
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Wash and chop the spinach.
- Boil salted water in a saucepan and add the peas. Get to boil, reserve some cooking water and place the snap peas into a colander.
- Peel and chop the red onion. Peel and finely chop the garlic.
- Mix the cooking water and the 3/4 of the cooked peas in th blender. Season and run the blender.
- Chop the spring onions.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet. Add the red onion and the garlic. Stir for a minute or two. Add the spinach. Stir until the liquid evaporates. Transfer the spinach mix to a plate.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet. Add the peas from the blender. Stir for half a minute. Add the rest of the peas. Add the spinach and the onions. Season and stir. Add the spring onions and stir.
- Remove from the heat. Enjoy!