Crispy fried broccoli salad
Member recipe by ranya1970
This green spring salad is a celebration over finally gone winther.
- 200 ml flour
- 500 ml beer
- 250 g broccoli florets
- 150 g arugula
- Half a red onion
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Salt and pepper
- Mix the the flour and the beer with a fork. Season. Stir well.
- Slice the broccoli florets.
- Rinse and dry arugula. Peel and slice the onion in half rings. Mix the arugula and the slides onion.
- Whisp the olive oil and the vinegar. Season and whisp again.
- Heat oil in a skillet. Dip the broccoli florets into the beer batter and fry in the skillet.
- Whisp again the olive oil with the vinegar. Add the dressing to the arugula and the onion and stir.
- Put the salad on plates and top with 2-3 fried broccoli florets.