Chilli Seafood Tagliatelle
Member recipe by angelofmusique39
- 400g Chilli Tagliatelle
- 1 Seafood Selection (Mussels, Prawns, Squid Rings)
- 1 Prepared King Prawns Pack
- 1 Onion
- 1 Red Pepper
- 5 Mushrooms
- 3 Garlic Cloves, chopped
- 1 400g Tin of Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Rosemary
- 1 tsp Basil
- Pinch of Saffron
- Splash of White Wine
- Splash of Lemon Juice, optional
- Tomato Puree, optional
- Parsley, to serve
- Salt and Black Pepper, seasoning
- Olive Oil, to cook
- Chop up onion, garlic, red pepper, and mushrooms. Add oil to pan followed by prepared ingredients. Cook until softened (approx. 5 mins) separating onion and mushrooms if necessary.
- Add tomatoes, followed by paprika, rosemary, and basil, along with a pinch of saffron. Then wine and lemon juice. Season to taste. Simmer for 7 mins.
- As sauce thickens, add chilli tagliatelle to another pan with water and cook for 3 mins or as packet dictates.
- Meanwhile add seafood (i.e. prawns and mussels) to sauce mixture and cook for 3 mins.
- Place cooked pasta on plates followed by sauce mixture. Serve with parsley sprinkled on top.