Tasty and Creamy Linguine
Member recipe by ritavont33se
- 250g Linguine
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 100g Bacon Lardons
- 125g Chestnut Mushrooms
- Chilli & Garlic Grinder - to be added for taste
- 125g Spinach
- 10ml Single Cream
- 4 Tbsp Grated Parmasan
- Cook the pasta in accordance with the packet (depending on the one you buy it varies) and add a pinch of salt.
- Add the olive oil to a saucepan and cook under a medium heat then add the bacon lardons. Cook until golden brown.
- Add the mushrooms to the bacon and cook until the mushrooms are cooked through then add the spinach.
- Once the spinach has wilted add the cream and turn up the heat. Leave to cook for about 5 minutes, then taste the sauce and add the garlic and chillis using the grinder. Use much as you want as it depends on how garlicky you like your food (personally I love it, so I put in loads)
- By now the past should be cooked (I don't like my pasta too soft, so if you like it soft you may have to wait about longer). Drain the pasta and add it to the saucepan. Add the grated parmasan and enjoy with a glass of white wine (Pinot Grigio is always a favourite of mine).