yummy roasties in 15 mins!!
Member recipe by cheesecake1234
delicious potatoes with a crisp skin, goes with: BBQs to roast dinners.
- 1 large potato per person.
- freshly ground black pepper.
- sprinkling of dried garlic granules.
- firstly, Peel and chop potatoes into approx 2 cm chunks.
- Next, Partboil for about 5 mins, then drain and shake in the pan to roughen the edges.
- After that, drizzle olive oil and season with a little salt and freshly ground black pepper. Add dried crushed garlic (optional).
- Stir well to coat with oil then tip into hot roasting tray and roast in preheated oven (180 degrees C) for about 10 mins until turn golden.