Member recipe by siu07vs
- 1tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Small Diced Onion
- 2 Crushed Garlice Cloves
- 1 Peeled & Grated Medium Carrot
- 1/2tsp Dried Chilli Flakes
- 400g Tinned Butterbeans
- 3 Whole Bottled Roasted Red Peppers (roughly chopped)
- 500ml Vegetable Stock
- Salt & Pepper
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and gently cook the onion and garlic for about 8 minutes until the onion is soft but not coloured.
- Add the carrot and chilli. Cook for a couple of minutes before adding butterbeans, red peppers and stock.
- Bring to simmer and cook for 10 minutes.
- Blitz soup in a blender/ hand-held blender until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot with bread or croutons.