Member recipe by sandeea
- 750 g milk chocolate
- 250 g Chocolate wafer cookies
- 1 chocolate transfer sheet (optional)
- Melt 150 g in medium bowl; set bowl over saucepan of simmering water (do not allow bottom of bowl to touch water). Stir until chocolate is smooth and very warm to touch (about 115ÃÂ°F). (You can also melt chocolate using the microwave).
- If you are goint to use a chocolate transfer sheet, cut it the size of the mold, and place inside. Pour in the melted chocolate, and let it chill until set.
- Place the wafer cookies over the layer of chocolate, and melt the remaining chocolate as indicated before.
- Pour in the remaining melted chocolate, and let it rest until firm. Unmold, and peel off the chocolate transfer sheet carefully