Pasta in Sauce with Meatballs
Member recipe by secooking
This is easy and delicious recipe that you can make it in 30 minutes. It is warm, creamy and extremely tasty!
- 1 pk of fettuccini pasta
- 1 lb/453g of ground tukey
- 1/2 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- *one for sauce,one for meat mixture
- 2 cups of heavy cream
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can of skim milk
- 1 tablespoon of sour cream
- 7-8 Mushrooms
- 2 Tbs. plain bread crumbs
- 2 scallions
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- Cook pasta, drain and put on the side
- For the sauce: In a sauce pan place cream of mushrooms and skim milk When it boils, mix in heavy cream and crushed garlic Put bit more black pepper. You don't need salt because cream of mushroom soup is already salty enough Let it get thick on low heat for about 5 minutes. Pour over the fettuccini and cover the pan.
- For the Meatballs: In a ground turkey grate onion (using cheese grater) minced garlic and put bread crumbs. Season it with salt and pepper. Put bit of oil and form a little balls. Preheat the oven on 400F/200C Line them on a parchment paper and bake for about 20 minutes. When they are finished, put baked meatballs in the pot together with pasta and sauce.
- For the mushroom: You can place mushrooms on the grill, but this time I cook them on the stove in a non-stick pan for few minutes on both sides. I used chopped scallions for taste and for just splash of green color..