Waffle Berry Pudding
Member recipe by saracrawford
- 2 x 240g pack of waffles
- 150g white chocolate (chopped)
- 600g frozen raspberries
- 55g caster sugar
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 500ml sour cream or creme fraiche
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- Vanilla ice cream to serve (optional!!)
- Preheat oven to 200C. Place half the waffles in a deep microwaveable dish and sprinkle half the chopped white chocolate and half the raspberries - repeat layers. Place in microwave on high for 3 minutes (or until raspberries have defrosted)
- Combine sugar and flour in a bowl. Add sour cream, eggs and vanilla essence. Whisk and spoon evenly over top of raspberries
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until golden brown and set in centre. Cool for 10 minutes, sprinkle with icing sugar and serve with ice cream if desired.
- Equally yummy served cold the next day!!