Chicken and Chorizo Hot Pot
Member recipe by tashab07
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 large chorizo sausage, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 large onion, roughly chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced into long strips
- 1 red pepper, sliced into long strips
- 2 tins chopped tomatoes
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 glasses white wine
- 1/2 large bottle of good extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 200C/gas 6
- Add the chicken breasts to a large ovenproof casserole dish, with lid (or you can use a large saucepan with metal handle). Add the garlic, onion, peppers, tomatoes, chorizo, bay leaves, paprika and white wine and stir well.
- Finallly poor the olive oil over the top to make a film over the ingredients. Do not mix. It may seem like a lot of olive oil but it really works.
- Place in the oven, lid on and leave for 1 1/2 hours. Easy!