Easy Yummy Wedges
Member recipe by mariamtherese
This is probably the easiest recipe. For scrumptious wedges in no time at all use this recipe. With less than 5 ingredients you can enjoy oven cooked wedges.
- 1 lemon, juiced
- olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 large potatoes
- 100g extra mature cheddar or red leicester cheese
- a pinch of rosemary
- a pink of all purpose seasoning
- salt and pepper to season
- Preheat oven to 170C/ fan 150C gas 5. Then peel both of the potatoes and chop into large wedges.
- Butter out baking tray. Then place out the wedges. Season with salt and pepper and let it cook for 5 mins.
- After the 5mins sprinkle the chesse onto the wedges. And then in any order sprinkle on the rest of the ingredients.
- Cook for 20 mins then leave to cool. And enjoy.
- You could then serve with and poultry. Have a little experiment and enjoy!