Chinese Chicken Burger
Member recipe by jordangenevieve
The hoisin sauce is what gives these patties their special flavour!
- Chicken patties:
- 2-3 slices bread, blitzed into breadcrumbs
- 80g salad onions, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp garlic and ginger paste
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- 1/3 cup hoisin sauce
- 5 rolls
- Mix patty ingredients together. Shape into 5 rounds and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Brush patties with oil. Heat a pan until smoking. Baste patties with hoisin sauce and fry until slightly caramelized and cooked through.
- Halve rolls and top bottom halves with the patties.
- * Asian baby leaves and shaved cucumber and carrot make for a great addition to the burger.