Stuffed Peppers & Goats Cheese
Member recipe by marshalsea
- 3 Peppers (Any colour, Non-Green are best)
- 50g Pine Nuts
- 100g Goats Cheese
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 200C/400F/Gas Mark 6/Fairly Hot.
- If your goat's cheese has gone a bit squishy, put it in the freezer for 10minutes first. This allows for easier slicing.
- Cut the peppers in half, try to cut the stalk in half as well for the visual. Remove the pips and pith.
- Add some balsamic vinegar to the hollowed out pepper, don't go too crazy with it. Cut the goat's cheese into 6 parts. Add a piece of the cheese to each Pepper half. Sprinkle on pine nuts.
- Add to baking tray, splash on olive oil and bake for 20minutes.