Member recipe by sarahm8139
ServingsServes 1 - 5 Portions
The chocolate truffle texture makes this dessert a chocoholics paradise!!!
- 600g creme fraiche
- Slightly less than a 400g pot of nutella
- 150g dark chocolate( preferably 70% cocoa or above)
- White chocolate, grated (to sprinkle ontop)
- Melt the chocolate first in a glass bowl over a pot of simmering water. Or melt in microwave if it makes it easier.
- Stir in nutella over the heat so that it softens and mixes into the chocolate.
- Remove melted chocolate/nutella mix from heat and allow to cool for a couple of minutes.
- Put creme fraiche into a large glass bowl. Fold in chocolate/nutella mixture to creme fraiche.
- Spoon mixture into ramakins and top with grated white chocolate. Put in fridge to serve.