Member recipe by mazmazz
- 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3/4 pint water
- 4 200g cod loins skinless and boneless
- 2 washed and sliced leeks
- 2 lemons, quarted
- salt and pepper
- preheat oven to 200C/electric180C/fan Gas 6
- put cod loins onto a foiled oven dish. Drizzle a little olive oil over and turn cod over add salt and pepper, then add some sliced leeks. Turn cod over again and put remaining sliced leeks over the top. place the sprigs of rosemary over the cod and add the water.
- Bring the foil together to make a parcel shape or place another peice of foil over top and press together to make the peices join. Place oven dish in center of oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- remove oven dish from oven after the 20 minutes and serve with salad and lemon wedges or baby potatoes, lemon wedges and veg.