Member recipe by bakingchef15
ServingsServes 1 - 15 Tartlets
- 8oz short crust pastry
- Beaten egg or milk to glaze
- Icing sugar.
- Heat oven to 230c, 450f, Gas mark 8.
- Roll out pastry very thinly, cut out 15 small rounds and 15 larger rounds, rerolling the trimmings required.
- Line patty tins with the larger pastry rounds, place a spoon full of filling in each. Damp the edges and cover with the smaller rounds, sealing well.
- Brush with the beaten egg or milk, make a small hole in the top and bake for about 15 min.
- Dust with icing sugar and serve warm with cream.