Member recipe by tartanjuda
- 4g gelatin (approx 2 leaves), soaked in 3 tbsp water
- 280ml single cream
- 200ml milk
- 55g plain quality chocolate (I used 85% cocoa solids), Broken into small pieces
- 3 egg yolks
- 60g granulated sugar
- 3 tbs dark rum
- (For the decoration)
- Grated plain chocolate
- Heat the single cream and the milk in a sauce pan, but not to bring to the boil. Add the pieces of chocolate and dissolve, regularly stirring.
- Add the prepared gelatin into the pan and dissolve completely. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- In a bowl, beat the egg yolks, sugar and dark rum, then pour the chocolate mixture over the eggs, stirring well.
- Divide the mixture evenly between the dishes, cool a little and then put in the fridge for 24 hours.
- Sprinkle over the grated chocolate before you serve, if you like. Enjoy!