Member recipe by mathildescuisine
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 350g of smoked bacon, diced
- 200g of grated cheese
- 4 eggs
- 40 cl of creme fraiche
- 2 pinches of nutmeg
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C / gas 6
- Stretch the pastry into a tart form and put it into the fridge.
- Place the bacon in a pot of boiling water for one minute and drain.
- In a non-stick pan, fry the bacon for 5 mn at medium heat without oil or butter. Drain the bacon on absorbent paper.
- In a salad bowl, mix the eggs with the cream, the nutmeg, the salt and the pepper. Add the bacon and the pieces of ham.
- Pour the mixture on the pastry in the tart form and cover with grated cheese (preferably gruyere). Place in the oven for 40 mn.
- Serve with lettuce.