Member recipe by catkilleen
Grilled Papaya stuffed with Chicken in a Sweet Chilli Sauce, topped with rice. Very easy to make multiples.
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- olive oil
- 1 papaya, halved and de-seeded
- 3 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 lime
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- basmati rice
- Fry the chicken in a little olive oil and crushed garlic.
- Boil the rice according to the pack. You can add some ground ginger and lime juice to the water while the rice is cooking.
- Add the sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce, ground ginger and the juice of half a lime to a saucepan and warm through. Toss cooked chicken in this sauce.
- Place the papaya halves on a grill tray and drizzle with lime juice. Grill until soft.
- Place papaya half on plate, stuff with half the chicken and top with half the rice. Drizzle with lime juice if desired.