Member recipe by alexmcm97
This reciped is great in summer when you barbecue it, and is really simple to make..
- The juice of one lemon
- 2 Garlic cloves (peeled)
- 3 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Ground Cumin
- 1-2 Chillies chopped finely (Optional)
- 6-10 lamb chops
- Seasoning, to taste
- Put the lamb in a dish.
- Press the cloves of garlic with the side of a knife and crush them.
- Place the lemon juice, Garlic, Cumin, Chilli (If using) and olive oil in a bowl and mix them together. Add black pepper and salt to season.
- Pour the marinade over the lamb and then refrigerate for two hours. Take the dish out of the fridge and leave it to come to room tempreature.
- Grill the lamb for two to three minutes each side on your barbecue and serve.