Member recipe by hjbetts
ServingsServes 1 - 40 Sandwiches
- 2lbs of seeded, thinly sliced tomatoes,
- 3/4 cup soft butter
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- 20 slices bread
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Pepper to taste
- Lightly salt the tomato slices.
- Combine the butter and garlic.
- Apply to 1 side of each slice of bread.
- In a small bowl, stir together the lemon juice, olive oil, and pepper
- Add the tomato slices, coating them well.
- Arrange the tomato on 10 of the bread slices.
- Top with the other 10 slices,
- Remove the crusts, and quarter.
- Serve immediately.