Malteser Crunch Bars
Member recipe by meme55
ServingsServes 1 - 20 Bars
A quick and easy recipe that's SSSOOOO good! They won't last long though!
- 100g Milk Chocolate
- 100g Butter
- 200g Crushed Digestive Biscuits
- 200g Maltesers ( Leave a dozen aside for the top )
- 3 tbsp Syrup
- 200g White Chocolate
- Grease and line a swiss roll tin.
- Melt together the milk chocolate, butter and syrup.
- Add crushed biscuits and whole maltesers to chocolate mix.
- Press into tin and place in fridge to chill.
- When mix is firm, melt the white chocolate and pour on top. Finally crush up the left over maltesers and sprinkle on top.