Tuna and Asparagus Mousseline
Member recipe by mathildescuisine
An amazing starter with a unique combinaison of tuna and asparagus
- 250g of green asparagusMousseline de thon
- 1 cream of asparagus soup individual sachet
- 2 x125g cans of tuna in brine
- 15cl of creme fraiche
- 3 gelatine sheets
- 1 tsp of fish spice
- Salt and pepper
- Heat the oven to 180ÃÂ°c / gas 6.
- Chop half of the asparagus in pieces approximately 2 centimetres long. Set the remaining whole asparagus aside.
- Fry the asparagus pieces with a drop of olive oil for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Drain the tuna and break into small pieces.
- Dilute the cream of asparagus soup in 15cl of water in a sauce pan at medium heat. Add the crÃÂ¨me fraiche. If the texture is too thick, add some water but do not let the mixture become too liquid.
- Delicately add each gelatine sheet individually into the mixture, waiting for them to melt before adding in the next.
- Add the tuna and asparagus, then season with the fish spices and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Line the inside of the ramekins, with greaseproof paper, allowing the paper to extend beyond the top of the ramekins. Pour the mixture into the ramekins.Place the ramekins in a bain marie in the oven for 45 minutes.
- Once done, place the ramekins in the refrigerator overnight or for at least 3 hours.
- Turn out the contents of the ramekins. Fry the other half of the asparagus whole, with a drop of olive oil for 5 to 7 minutes. Serve the mousseline with the asparagus