Member recipe by ecooper66
ServingsServes 1 - 12 Cakes
- 125g of self raising flour
- 125g unsalted butter (stork)
- 125g caster sugar
- 2 medium eggs
- 2tsp vanilla essense
- Preheate the oven to 180. cream together the butter and the sugar until pale and fluffy
- Add the flour and mix thoroughly.
- Add the eggs and mix thoroughly.
- Add the vanilla essense.
- Prepare cake tins and bake in oven for 15 to 20 mins.
- Take out of oven and leave on a cooling rack until cooled.
- Top tip: ice with cream butter icing and add decorations. =) enjoy