Member recipe by pinktree4
ServingsServes 1 - 8 Slices
- 2 large eggs
- 4oz flour
- 4oz butter
- 4oz caster suger
- 1/2 cup decorations
- spreadable icing
- mix all the butter and sugar together until light as in colour and fluffy.
- add half of the flour and mix all of it in until all the flour is mixed in.
- then add both eggs and mix again keep mixing until its all a smooth mixture.
- then add the rest of the flour and repet step 2
- then grease the cake tin and pop it in the oven for 30 minuets at 180 fan 160 gas 4
- when its ready leave it on the side for at least a hour then you can decorate it in any way you want
- let the kids do most of the decorating