Member recipe by chamwith
- 2 Carrots
- handful of beans
- 1 Onion
- Chicken stock (optional)
- 2 eggs
- salt and pepper
- Cut the carrots, onion and the cabbage in to about 1cm pieces (ref. picture) and cut the beans in to about 2cm long pieces
- Put everything in to a pan, add salt pepper and chicken stock and place in a medium heat until carrot are tender.
- Meanwhile, break the eggs in to a separate dish, add salt and pepper and beat lightly
- fry the eggs on a pan to create a fairly thin layer (about 3-4mm thick)
- Roll the egg and cut in to stripes. Add them in to the vegetable mixture and leave the mixture on low heat for a minute and serve.