Homemade Noodles Snack
Member recipe by stelladias77
Tasty and yummy snack.This recipe is great for the kids or adults.
- * 250 grams Egg Noodles
- * 1 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- * 1/2 teaspoons Garlic Chopped
- * 2 Tablespoons Red Onion Shredded
- * 100 grams Carrots, Shredded
- * 100 grams Cabbage, Shredded
- *1/4 teaspoons Black Pepper
- * 1/4 teaspoons Salt To Taste
- * 1/2 cubes Vegetable Bouillon
- * 1 whole Egg Beaten
- * Optional, For Serving: Tomato Sauce
- Boil the noodles according to package instructions. When they are cooked, drain water and set noodles aside. (I made these noodles without a machine).
- In a pan heat 1 tablespoons vegetable oil over medium high heat. Add garlic and onion. Saute for 2 minutes. Add carrot and cabbage. Cook 3 minutes longer. Add pepper, vegetable bouillon cube and salt. Mix well until seasonings and bouillon cube are absorbed. Let cool.
- After that lay 25 grams cooked noodles flat (you can dust a bit of plain flour on the tray so they do not stick). Now place a tablespoon full of filling mixture on the corner of the noodles. Roll up starting from the narrow end and place on a greased baking tray (use butter or cooking spray). Continue with remaining noodles and filling mixture.
- Next brush beaten egg around the rolls of noodles. Bake at 200 C for 25 minutes or until they begin to brown.
- Serve with tomato sauce.