Tuna and Sweetcorn Soup
Member recipe by earsmartin
A quickish dish using regular household ingredients with a curry flavoured kick.
- 200g tin of tuna, drained
- 100g tin of sweetcorn, drained
- 30g of margarine
- Half pint of milk
- Half pint of chicken stock
- 2tsp of curry powder
- 2tbsp of plain flour
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Melt the margarine over a medium heat, in a large saucepan, then add the curry powder and flour.
- Slowly add the chicken stock and milk mixing well until there are no lumps left. If this is taking too long you can use a food mixer to help.
- When mixed and blended add the tuna and sweetcorn. Also add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring to the boil, lower heat and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve immediately.