3 ingredient unusual FUDGE
Member recipe by hahnna
ServingsServes 1 - 10 Portions
Low Calorie All-together Very Different Style Fudge, Oh it still tastes normal though!
- 170g tesco light choices evaporated milk
- 100g billingtons mollases sugar
- 100g tesco marshmallows (each mallow chopped into about 4)
- place the evaporated milk and the chopped marshmallows into a place microwaveable bowl, 'mike' until all the marshmallows have melted and you have a gooey slightly beige mix.
- Add the sugar slowly to the mixture whilst stirring throughly.
- return the microwaveable bowl to the microwave and 'mike' until it almost boils over the top. meanwhile like a tin of your choice with clingfilm do not cut yet leave on the roll.
- once the mixture has almost bubbled over the top remove and stir to get a thickish melted saucy constistancy, if not quite right return to the microwave in 10 second blasts.
- pour the mixture into the tin, and drape the clingfilm over the mix and secure. Place into the fridge until happy its done. then cut into 10 chunks, each chunk is 100 calories (these chunks can subsequently be cut as desired)