Bacon and Potato Salad
Member recipe by darrenlisa
This is a firm family summer favourite, it's a meal in itself and very tasty. I love it because it is cheap and easy!
- 15 New Potatoes
- 2 packs green beans (add more or less)
- 1 bowl Broad beans ( add more or less)
- 1 Packet bacon diced (add more or less)
- 3-4 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons cress
- Boil the potatoes, beans and broad beans
- Fry or grill the bacon till crispy
- Run Potatoes and beans under cold water until cooled.
- Half the potatoes and place in bowl, add bacon and beans.
- Stir in the mayonnaise, tossing the salad till all covered, add more if needs be. Should just coat everything lightly.
- Sprinkle top with cress and serve