tuna and potatoe salad
Member recipe by bethany-lynn-ox
this is a yummy potatoe salad with a fresh fishy twist.it combines zesty lemon flavours and delicious potatoes with a touch of softness and a deliciously different twist of tuna and mayonaise (or salad cream if you prefere). i hope you enjoy this. it takes around 30 minutes. but well worth the wait =] enjoy x
- 500g new potatoes
- olive oil
- 300g tuna
- 300g mayonaise (or salad cream)
- salt and pepper.
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- boil the potatoes for around 25 minutes.
- while the potatoes are cooking mix together the tuna,mayonaise and as much of the lemon juice as you like.
- when the potatoes are as soft or hard as you want them, crush with a fork and add the olive oil.put in as much or little as you like. this is just to coat and soften the potatoes.and add then add salt and pepper to season.
- mix together the tuna mixture and the potatoe mixture untill mixed well together.
- enjoy your delicious starter.