Moroccan style sausages curry
Member recipe by chamwith
This is my own creation based on the recipe (http://moroccanfood.about.com/od/beeflambandgoatrecipes/r/Kefta_in_butter_sauce.htm) I made some changes and it came out extremely tasty. Great with mash potatoes.
- 6 pork sausages or about 30 small meat balls
- 1 onion sliced
- chili powder
- mild curry powder (you can use Moroccan spice mix instead of mild curry powder and cumin seeds)
- cumin seeds
- curry leaves
- 1 garlic- chopped
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 2 carrots
- Put the beans in a pan filled with salty water and let it boil until the beans are half tender.
- Meanwhile, cut the sausages in to about 1/2 inch long pieces.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add sausages, onions, curry powder, curry leaves, garlic, cumin seeds and pinch on sugar.
- When the sausages are almost done, add the carrots and leave covered under very low heat until the carrots are soft.
- Add the beans and mix well.