Best Homemade cheese cake
Member recipe by gratton
- Strawberries ,lemon juice, raspberries, chocolate e.t.c 300g mascarpone
- 125g caster sugar
- 250g creme fraiche
- 100g butter
- 250g digestive biscuits
- 2 table spoons of sugar
- 1.For the base melt butter in a sauce pan, and then add crushed biscuits mix together and add sugar and press firmly into small round tin and chill.
- 2.Beat mascarpone, sugar together in a bowl until smooth with an electric whisk also if using lemon juice whisk in now. Gradually beat until thick and creamy then fold in creme fraiche.
- 3.Spoon filling onto base and chill
- 4.Add topping of your choice, for example strawberries, raspberries, and chocolate E.T.C
- 5. plate up the cheesecake