Member recipe by sebastien100
- 75g (3oz) chocolate drops
- 50g (2oz) grated plain chocolate
- 50g (2oz) chopped walnuts
- 675g (1 1/2lb) bananas
- Juice and rind of 1 lemon
- 75g (3oz) butter
- 175g (6oz) plain flour
- 100g (4oz) caster sugar
- Preheat over to 200C/gas 6.
- Mix butter and flour together until it resembles fine breadcrumbs. Mix in 75g of the sugar, walnuts and chocolate drops.
- Peel and slice bananas then arrange half of them flat, in a ovenproof dish, pouring over the lemon juice and rind.
- Sprinkle over remaining sugar and grated chocolate, top with remaining bananas.
- Spoon your crumble mixture over bananas and press down gently. Bake for approx 35-40 mins until lightly golden. Serve and once and enjoy immediately!