Citrus marinated halibut
Member recipe by mathildescuisine
- 12 artichokes in oil
- 2 oranges
- 2 lemons
- 1 bunch of coriander
- 6 fillets of halibut
- 50 ml of olive oil
- 25 ml of white balsamic vinegar
- Wash the rocket in a water bath, try to avoid to run the tap over the leaves this will break them and turn the brown
- Cut the halibut in slices from half a cm thick. Then cut these slices again in small strips.
- Place them in a bowl and squeeze the juice of 1 lemon and 1 orange over it, season with a little drizzle of olive oil and white balsamic. Spoon the total around with a spoon until the fish slightly starts to turn color and texture. Check on the seasoning of the fish and if wanted season with pepper and salt.
- Take the leaves of the coriander and chop them up finely with a sharp knife. Cut the skin of the orange and the lemon which remains and take the segments out, and squeeze the juice.
- Now place a little bit of rocket salad on a plate and place a pastry ring on top and serve the seasoned halibut in there, squeeze tightly. Take the circle off and place the segments around the fish and drizzle the juice over the dish and sprinkle the coriander leaves over it.