Lucy's Popping Crispies
Member recipe by blackforestblondie
ServingsServes 1 - 15 Squares
Super easy recipe thats great for kids parties or to enjoy all to yourself!
- 2 x 175g bars Milk Chocolate
- Rice Krispies (As many as you like)
- 3-4 sachets Popping Candy
- Large bar Cadburys Crunchie Chocolate
- Grease and line a 20x30cm tin.
- Put the two bars of milk chocolate in a bowl and melt over a pan of hot water.
- When its completely melted, pour in as much of the Rice Krispies as you like and make sure they are completely coated with the chocolate.
- Press the mix evenly into the prepared tin and sprinkle the Popping Candy over the top. Put in the fridge until set.
- Put the Crunchie Chocolate in a bowl over a pan of hot water until melted. Pour over the top of the chilled Rice Krispie mix and then return to the fridge to set.
- When set, use a sharp knife, (mind your fingers!) to cut into about 15-20 squares.