Creamy Mushrooms On Toast
Member recipe by roddas
ServingsServes 1 - 2
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 25g butter
- 2 garlic clove, sliced
- 250g small Portobello mushroom, sliced
- 100ml Rodda's Cornish Clotted Cream
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 4 slice of ciabatta bread
- Heat half the oil and butter in a shallow pan over a low heat. Add the garlic and cook gently for 1-2 minutes without colouring.
- Add the mushroom slices and cook for 3-4 minutes until golden brown, stirring occasionally.
- Add the RoddaÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂs Cornish Clotted Cream and parsley to the pan and bring to a simmer.
- Heat a griddle until smoking. Drizzle the ciabatta with remaining oil and place on the griddle for 30 seconds to a minute until charred. Turn over and repeat.
- To serve, place the toasted ciabatta bread on a plate and top with the creamy mushrooms.