Homemade Breakfast Pizza
Member recipe by stelladias77
Homemade pizzas can be healthy. You can adapt this pizza recipe to your own taste.
- * 1-½ Tablespoon Olive Oil
- * 1 teaspoon Garlic Chopped
- * 50 grams Carrot, Sliced
- * ½ teaspoons Pepper
- * ½ teaspoons Salt To Taste
- * 100 grams Smoked Salmon, Sliced
- * 200 grams Pizza Dough (enough For 1 Pizza Base)
- * ½ cups Pizza Sauce
- * 25 grams Green Onions, diced
- * 125 grams Tomatoes,sliced
- * 3 whole Eggs
- In a pan heat one tablespoon olive oil over medium high heat add garlic and mix until it softens just a bit. Next add carrots, pepper and salt. Mix until carrots soften a bit. Add in the sliced salmon just to heat it up. Mix well.
- Clean a dry working surface and roll out pizza dough (I used hand kneaded dough) to 1/4 inch thick (using a rolling pin). Next place it on the 9 inch diameter pizza pan (you can use a little olive oil to lightly grease ). Cover with a damp tea towel and leave in warm place for 20 minutes or until the edges rise slightly.
- After that build a little rim/crust around the edges with your fingers. Prick the crust with a fork at a few places.
- Now spread pizza sauce over the dough (everywhere except the crust). Put salmon mixture on top. Next scatter onions and tomatoes.
- Beat two eggs until light and frothy. Now pour the eggs over the pizza (but not on the crust). Whisk the third egg and brush on the edge/crust.
- Bake the pizza for about 25 minutes at 220C degrees or until the crust is golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy.